Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is a company on the rise. Our Customer Experience AI platform automatically resolves customer service issues at the highest rate in the industry. Our patented AI delivers unsurpassed accuracy and customer satisfaction, yet is surprisingly easy to deploy and use. It works seamlessly alongside your live agents and business systems to provide autonomous resolution via chat, social, voice, AND email. Netomi enables a world-class customer experience, while simultaneously reducing support costs and unlocking hidden revenue.
We've invested in a large, talented engineering team to build our industry-leading AI, which gives us a defensible competitive advantage.
We are a Series A funded company, so there is a substantial opportunity for growth and significant equity value.
Netomi is looking for an experienced Content Editor who can help us accelerate our Content team. This is a brand new position.
- Collaborate with Product, Demand Generation and Partner Marketing teams to create compelling, original SEO content
- Work with the SEO team to write three blogs/month (1,800 - 2,400 words appx) in support of SEO strategies.
- Research relevant topics and make strategic recommendations for relevant and high-value topics to larger Marketing team
- Support other teams editorial needs as needed including, but not limited to: case studies, research reports, eBooks and thought leadership articles
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS content writing experience (short and long form)
- Experience covering AI, conversational AI, chatbots, customer service is a plus Familiarity with SEO-based writing best practices
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with an excellent sense of ownership and urgency
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the box
- Exceptional team management and communication skills
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.