Are you a student or have just graduated and you’re looking for an internship to test your creative skills in an exciting tech start up environment?? If so, you’re in luck! We’re currently on the lookout for a Content Marketing Intern to help us fulfil our company objectives – and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need, starting in August.
You’ll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced working environment where you’ll learn to prioritize your tasks, work efficiently and meet deadlines – all the while using your skills.
You will take care of both content creation and translation in one of our international markets:
- You will write unique long-form articles, eBooks, landing pages, newsletters and other marketing materials to help vacation rental owners and property managers make the most of their businesses.
- Translate our English content into the relevant target language and faithfully, meeting deadlines and quality standards.
- Carry out keyword research in your corresponding target market and develop a monthly editorial calendar.
- Distributing content on forums, social networks and emails.
- Stay up to date on content and SEO trends.
- Excellent English and native in German and/or Spanish. Any additional languages will be a plus.
- Passionate about writing, have a sharp eye for detail and good organizational skills.
- Availability to start the internship in August
Having some knowledge or experience of the following would also be advantageous:
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working with a CMS such as WordPress
- Social media and tech-savvy
- Experience working with a CRM tool such as HubSpot
- Aware of linguistic and cultural differences within the target language.
- Previous experience working in a marketing team or within the copywriting and/or translation industry
- Able to work independently and proactively, and to meet deadlines.
- Paid internship contract with heaps of opportunities to learn and develop your skills with us.
- You’ll get to work in a bright open-plan office with a playroom area, in Barcelona city center
- Daily tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Friendly and flexible working environment made up of more than 25 different nationalities
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.