Smartcar is on a mission to simplify how people securely connect their favorite apps and services to their cars. We build developer-friendly vehicle APIs so businesses can use a single integration to make their products available to cars across brands.
Founded in 2015, Smartcar has raised $36M from Andreessen Horowitz, New Enterprise Associates, and Energize Ventures. We are now the leading developer platform for mobility businesses across America, Canada, and Europe, serving amazing customers like British Petroleum (BP), Turo, NRG, and more.
Innovative mobility companies use our API platform to manage EV charging schedules, verify mileage, issue digital car keys, monitor fleets, and much more.
As Smartcar’s Content Marketing Manager, you will tell the story of our category-creating technology and how our customers use Smartcar to create innovative mobility experiences. This will be a key role in our marketing team, helping to fuel our inbound marketing efforts and shaping our messaging across the buyer journey. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B SaaS and a proven track record of creating and implementing successful content marketing campaigns.
This role is remote within the United States. We’d love for you to join us!
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy that aligns with business goals and Smartcar’s target personas
- Create and manage a content calendar that includes blog posts, e-books, whitepapers, and case studies
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to ensure content supports lead generation and customer engagement efforts
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions to improve performance
- Build and manage relationships with industry influencers and thought leaders to drive visibility and credibility for the brand
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to ensure our content is relevant and valuable to our target audience
Who You Are
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience in SaaS or PaaS
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful content marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of the B2B SaaS buyer's journey
- Excellent written and communication skills with a knack for storytelling
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Experience with marketing automation and analytics tools (e.g. HubSpot, Google Analytics)
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $80,000 - $135,000
- Remote work within the U.S.
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately $11,000 a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with a 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Freshly subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
Recruiter For This Role
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to reach out, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org with how we can help make your interview process as comfortable as possible and how we can provide reasonable accommodations.