Content Marketing Specialist, APAC
Singapore / Beijing
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. We are looking for a resourceful and experienced Content Marketing Specialist in Singapore or Beijing, who is curious to dive in and discover what is driving the trends in the app, mobile, and tech space.If you are passionate about mobile, enjoy exploring trends in data, love writing and delivering compelling business insights in an international environment, this role is a great fit for you!
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You create marketing assets that motivate businesses to pursue transformational growth opportunities through mobile and communicate the value of App Annie to prospects and leading business and tech press. You’ll do this by utilizing App Annie’s world-renowned data platform and telling compelling stories with our data.
Our Market Insights team covers all regions around the world and spans numerous industries, including gaming, media & entertainment, retail & m-commerce, travel, banking & fin-tech, and advertising. You will have a genuine impact as part of a global team, while also working closely with multiple teams across App Annie to bring these analyses to life.
How will you be doing this?
- Create compelling assets for public facing channels, including event decks, blog posts, PR materials, and other top-of-funnel assets, primarily for the APAC region
- Write about best practices and actionable insights on the mobile and app market to educate industry professionals
- Support our PR team as you together drive PR coverage and make news, while also supporting media inbounds from the largest and most influential outlets across the globe and cement App Annie’s reputation as the “go-to” mobile thought leader
- Provide holistic industry insights by combining findings from App Annie’s data platform with relevant external research and mobile and technology news
- Work with customers, media outlets, and partners on ad hoc requests for market data, insights, event content, reports, and bylines
- Uncover industry needs and challenges for various professions and write content that positions App Annie and its products as critical components to achieve success in mobile
- Clearly communicate findings through slide decks, charts, spreadsheets, webinars and written reports; experience with creating banners for social media a plus
What will you bring to the team?
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, including 2+ years experience as a digital data analyst, consultant, or journalist
- Work experience in the app, mobile, or tech spaces or in research, investment, or consulting companies; experience with the investment, advertising, or media & entertainment industries is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- The ability and desire to understand and integrate data into a compelling story with business insights to customers, prospects, and tech press
- Curiosity to dive in and discover what is driving the trends in the app, mobile, and tech space
- Resourcefulness to find relevant and credible external information on your own
- Managed overlapping projects and competing deadlines across time zones and take real ownership of your work with dedication to relevant detail, timelines, accuracy, and impact
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Fully fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English, Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Reimbursed lunches Monday through Friday to keep you well fed
- 16 days paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!)
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Any unsolicited agency resumes received will be treated as the property of App Annie, and App Annie will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
App Annie is an equal opportunity employer. App Annie values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.
Yes, I want this job!