Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures.
Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant, even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, successfully initiating and managing partnership with new accounts and have in-depth understanding of the marketing ecosystem, we are looking for you!
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible for all marketing communication activities - ad campaigns, emails, videos, collaterals, e-books, newsletters, etc.
- Design & own brand marketing strategy for the company
- Develop & manage content calendar for every quarter
- Create kick-ass out-of-the-box campaigns never seen in the B2B industry
- Analyze web metrics & optimize web-content for improved search rankings
- Carve & deliver a unique positioning for the brand - incredible design + quirky content
- Coordinate with internal teams & clients to understand industry problems & address it through bomb content.
What we look for:
Great Communicator - We are looking for a communicator par excellence. You know your words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the LimeTray`s ownership and hustle.
Problem Solver - There are times when you have a deadline but not the right candidate for the position, you have to be able to figure out a quick solution which will not hamper team’s productivity.
Comfortable with Ambiguity - You enjoy high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers
Presence of Mind - You know how to apply your mind to think through a complex problem and not lose your cool in dealing with clients
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong inclination towards design
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- 2-3 years of experience in brand/marcom/saas marketing role
- SaaS experience is preferred
- Comfortable with start-up environment
- Ambitious & confident enough to create an incredible brand in the Indian SaaS market
- Comfortable & excited about working on anything brand - from a typical HR’s ‘happy-budday’ creative to a solid TVC.
- Experience in Inbound Marketing is a plus.
Why would you want to be a part of LimeTray?
Team: Work with smart and passionate people who are building a first of its kind product for the global market.
Growth: We have, in a short span of time, been able to put together a very impressive client list with some of the best names in the industry as our clients.
Startup Culture: Working in a startup environment will give you exposure to multiple fields and you will learn how a business is built from the ground up.
Impact: LimeTray does not function on a defined hierarchy & everyone's given equal creative freedom to come up with and execute new ideas to improve the business. This setup allows employees to take ownership of their ideas.