Building a Safer Cyberspace
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. The Horangi Marketing team is looking for a creative Content Marketing Specialist to produce and manage content and commentary related to Horangi’s security solutions, including but not limited to the domains of cloud computing, OffSec, AppSec, cybersecurity strategy, and phishing.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, this role is a key part of the Marketing team’s content production for internal and external audiences. You will be equally comfortable in leading strategic content projects as you are in translating complex processes and solution features into digestible content.
The ideal candidate understands the basics of the cybersecurity landscape and thrives under pressure. The role involves working with solution experts in the company to produce a mixture of blog articles, whitepapers, and infographics.
• Lead strategic content projects and initiatives to drive business growth, increase usage, engagement and product adoption, while repurposing content for multiple mediums
• Turn complex concepts or journeys into clear, concise, compelling copy
• Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's product direction and meet business goals across all customer touch-points
• Ensure the consistency in messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials
• Leverage data such as customer segmentation and needs analysis as key inputs into the content strategy and the development of key themes targeting priority audiences and partners.
• Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI.
• Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content
• Have 3+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience
• Impeccable English writing and communication skills
• Familiar with digital marketing platforms (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook)
• Enthusiastic about technology and cybersecurity
• Ideal but optional - Basic knowledge of design software including Adobe XD, Illustrator etc.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• Have a “GTD” — getting things done attitude, you are comfortable thinking strategically but also with rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
• You are data-driven and analytical
• You have extreme ownership in your work, you have the ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
• Growth mindset, you are passionate about learning and are excited about challenges
• Have the passion and resilience to build the #1 Cybersecurity company in Asia