Why is this role important at Infobip?
This individual will be an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. The Content Marketing Team Lead role requires a combination of a marketing and publishing mindset, with the most important aspect being around a customer centric approach. In essence, hes/she is the corporate storyteller that must be empathetic toward the pain points of the customer.
The position collaborates with the departments of public relations, product marketing, customer service, IT, sales and human resources to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
Ultimately, the job of the Content Marketing Team Lead is to set strategy, lead the content team and lead the development of content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business.
We are looking for a person either in London or Zagreb - depending on your location and preferences.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Participating in the hiring and supervising of content/story leaders in all content verticals.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
- Ensuring the development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups
- Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Integrating content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results. Working with owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the realtime implementation of content strategies.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits.
- Supervising the maintenance of content inventories and matrices.
- Ensuring consistent global experience and implementing appropriate localization/translation strategies.
You know you’re doing a good job when you’re:
- Ensuring a positive brand recognition and have consistency across chosen published channels.
- Increasing defined customer engagement metrics (measured by users taking the desired action…i.e. conversions, subscription, trial, etc.).
- Ensuring website and social media traffic growth.
- Taking care of conversion metrics, definition and growth.
- Taking care of customer feedback and survey data, as well as social media positive sentiment metrics.
- Ensuring increases in key search engine keyword rankings.
- Ensuring decrease in sales/buying cycles (time).
- Clearly defining content distribution during particular stages of the buying cycle (lead nurturing).
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through content analysis, and deploying content assets for higher conversion rates.
More about you:
- You've got proven editorial skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
- You're holding a Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
- You've been working at least 5 years as a leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- You're experienced with creating compelling messages for different target demographics. Crisis communications experience a plus.
- You're an expert in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.).
- You're an expert in telling stories using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- You've got the ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve company's stated goals.
- You've got a basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc.
- You're fluent in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms is an advantage.
- You've got HR-related experience including hiring, managing, performance reviews, compensation packages, etc. required.
- Your multilingual abilities will be a major plus.
- You're experienced in B2B/tech industry - a major plus.
- Your audience development and subscription strategies experience will be a plus.
- You possess a willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!