Are you a passionate strategist with hands-on knowledge about content marketing processes and experience in leading the marketing team? Join the Netguru crowd as a Content Marketing Team Leader in our Growth Department!
What’s in it for you?
- Lead an expert team of 6 talented growth specialists responsible for managing content marketing campaigns and content creation;
- Direct cooperation with Growth Manager and Head of Growth;
- Influence on strengthening awareness of the Netguru brand among potential customers all over the world;
- Work in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes.
If you join us as a Content Marketing Team Leader, you will:
- Oversee and organize daily work of your team;
- Mentor, motivate, coach, and support your team members;
- Cooperate with the Growth Manager and Head of Growth in defining and maintaining the strategy for key marketing channels;
- Coordinate the processes of: creating content within the team and acquiring content from external authors;
- Build and maintain marketing funnels for key services;
- Create engaging marketing content and website copy to generate leads;
- Analyze statistics and other data in order to develop our website;
- Optimize results of activities in various marketing channels.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 2 year of experience in B2B marketing;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in leading a marketing team;
- Ability to gather feedback, evaluate it and set goals;
- A passion for IT/startup-related topics;
- Knowledge of marketing automation ecosystems such as Hubspot;
- Know-how in creating long-form content/case studies;
- Familiarity with SEO;
- A basic knowledge of the product development process;
- A portfolio of blogs, websites, social media profiles or similar content that you have created yourself would be an advantage;
- excellent command of English, both written and spoken (CEFR C1+).
Perks & Benefits
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- luxury private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates.