We’re looking for a creative and dedicated intern for the Spring semester, with a passion for marketing, communications, and data, to join our Content Operations team. You’ll work closely with our Content Operations and Audience Development leads. You will love Tumblr even more than you do now and understand the joy it brings to the universe.
What you'll do:
- Monitor and aggregate details on product marketing trends and competitor launches
- Curate content from Tumblr’s communities, fandoms, and trending topics to promote in Radar, email blasts, blog posts, and across our social media channels
- Schedule and source engaging social media posts, keeping up on social trends
- Monitor day-to-day social conversations
- Help track performance of social media campaigns and content, with a heavy focus on analytics
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team on cross-functional projects
What we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Tumblr, social platforms and trends. That thing your friend saw on Facebook today, you saw on Tumblr four days ago.
- Excellent Excel and Keynote skills. You get excited for opportunities to use a VLOOKUP.
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented. No “i” goes undotted, no “t” goes uncrossed.
- Marketing and business majors a plus.