Content Producer, Technology
Do you have a passion for learning? Do you bring strong creativity, management, communication, and problem-solving skills to the projects you create?
We are looking for a Content Producer, Technology to join our team in creating innovative online courses that transform organizations and lives on a global scale. The LinkedIn Learning Solutions Content Production Team is driven by a passion for learning and creating best-in-class instructional content. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the production of instructional online courses.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of the product development cycle simultaneously in one identified library of LinkedIn Learning (i.e. project manager).
- Produce content within the technology segment (Web Design, Web Development, Software Development, Data Science, and IT)
- Collaborate with other members of the Content team to record and publish courses to the site.
- Work with instructors (SMEs) to develop screen capture, graphic and/or live action training courses that meet instructional requirements to stay within the scope
- Coach writing, instruction, and script development in accordance with LinkedIn Learning instructional design principles
- Coordinate with team members to develop supporting course materials and graphical elements
- Manage the logistics and scheduling of media recording
- Coach the author’s instruction and performance during recording
- Create storyboards for courses as needed
- Work to resolve quality production issues discovered after recording is complete
- Manage and meet course release dates
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- 2+ years of experience developing and delivering educational content,
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple projects in a product development cycle
- Experience working in core technology subject areas such as: IT, Software Programming, Mobile Development, etc; or Education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- BA/BS degree in education, instructional design, communication, writing, liberal arts or related field
- Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design principles, learning theory, and educational technologies in the design and development of online learning experiences
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, organize, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Previous experience working with instructors, SMEs, or faculty
- Prior teaching experience
- Experience developing effective online instructional content that incorporates video and audio media
- Hands on software skills and experience with Mac and Windows environments, Office 365 and Google Apps