Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the
Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with
- their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- You have deep knowledge of the YouTube platform and the type of content that is successful across all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Vine.
- You are a self-starter who can set priorities, meet deadlines, and work both independently and collaboratively.
- You are comfortable working in a creative, fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times on projects.
- You have an interest in gaining technical experience with cameras and editing software
Primary Job Description:
- Support the content and production team in day-to- day needs including screening, researching, transcribing and organizing content.
- Assist with content brainstorms for Whistle Sports premium, partner, and social content.
- Provide pre-production support to the production manager by scouting and securing locations, organizing permits, ordering props and on-boarding freelance staff.
- Provide in-studio and on-location production assistance for shoots.
- Shoot, edit and publish videos to our website and YouTube channel when needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must know how to work in a Mac environment and know how to troubleshoot when needed.
- A self-starter, who can set priorities, meets deadlines, and work both independently and collaboratively with a team.
- A working knowledge of digital video production across all social platforms, and familiarity with video web delivery formats.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced office with interruptions.
- Be flexible, and able to think one step ahead of the curve to anticipate issues and needs.
- Ability to take direction well; team player and collaborative thought partner.
- Maintain a passion for sports, either as a participant or a spectator.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, After Effects, Premiere, and Microsoft Office.
- Be able to Provide post-production support by managing a large amount of media and editing assets.
- Technical production capabilities such as shooting SLR and Video cameras and editing in Adobe Premier.