TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 60,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 23 millions of opinions. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Australia and Latino América (Argentina, Colombia, México, Chile, Perú, Panamá and Uruguay)
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our office in Buenos Aires, Argentina , you will be part of the Marketing team
What you will do:
- Support the execution and development of marketing strategies and campaigns for Colombia & Mexico, including media plan, partnerships and events, as well as social media strategy
- Controlling, tracking and reporting the marketing budget of both countries
- Keeping clear, precise, and empathetic communication with other stakeholders (account managers, collections & customer care analysts and the technical team) about countries-related challenges.
- Keeping updated documentation of projects and making information visible for projects' stakeholders (ie. Gantt charts, functional/technical requirements documents, proposals, discoveries, etc.)
- Preparing closure reports, analyzing the final initiatives stats and reflecting on how the projects could have been done better and more efficiently
- Collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Work closely with our sales team to identify, prioritize, and create the most effective marketing initiatives
Who you are:
- 3+ Years experience working in marketing agencies, startups, or similar tech-based companies.
- Fluent in English
- Have aesthetic criteria, attention to detail and common sense.
- Ability to ‘think outside the box’ and think creatively
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Business Intelligence tools is a plus (E.g. Tableau)
- Be proactive and have positive mindset.
- Basic communication skills. Self critique and be open to dialog. Give and receive feedback.
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and countries
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your goals
- Be passionate about what you do. Be responsible and committed to your job.
- Have capacity to influence teammates in a positive way through a great communication and interpersonal relationships.
- We are looking for a hardworking, talented and passionate marketer to join our team in TheFork a TripAdvisor company. We believe Marketing has the responsibility of the interaction between our clients, restaurants and our products. TheFork Marketing team loves tough challenges and to solve them through teamwork. Our goal is to help improving and communicate about our amazing product that changes people's experiences when Dining out!
- If this sounds appealing to you, then maybe you can be a member of our team and have a chance to make an enormous impact in a rapidly growing tech company.
- The right candidate should be comfortable in a hands on deck approach and aim to grow inside a fast-paced company.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Buenos Aires
- Health insurance
- Very interesting discount in travel and tour companies