Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is looking for a Content SEO Associate to join the Performance Marketing team. In this strategist role, you will directly impact the growth of Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and more. You will join a team of technical and content SEO specialists who contribute to new product and feature launches and identify unexplored growth opportunities.
Reporting to the SEO Marketing Leader, this role will be at the forefront of Atlassian's product marketing efforts and responsible for high visibility work that will be consumed by millions of active users.
In this role, you'll get to..
- Drive balanced organic channel growth for current and future Atlassian products
- Conduct research and competitive audits on multiple content types - including UGC, B2B, B2C, and International - and recommend on-page and link updates
- Work alongside partner teams that build the landing pages, blog posts, and videos that address customer questions and demonstrate Atlassian products’ value proposition
- Craft presentations, internal blog posts, and training materials to educate internal teams about SEO
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers across our full suite of products, including Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Desk, and Opsgenie
- Collaborate with the Marketing Analytics team to refine reports and insights that accurately measure the impact of tests and projects
- Stay informed on current SEO best practices
On the first day, we'll expect you to have..
- 1-3 years of SEO experience - ideally in a software or e-commerce company
- The desire for excellence: Proactivity in looking for opportunities where the team/business can improve whether it be operations, teamwork, process, analytics, or marketing performance
- Charisma: You'll need to influence cross-functional teams to get them passionate about and invested in your projects and campaigns
- Analytical Capabilities: Ability to extract and analyze large scale data from multiple subdomains and websites
- Integrity: Build trust amongst your team members, peers, and cross-functional partners
- Decision-making ability: Deftness in prioritizing among competing opportunities, balancing customer needs with business priorities, and articulating the rationale behind decisions to the larger organization
- Proven Excellence in: Written and verbal communication, creative problem solving, teamwork, and organization
- BS/BA degree
More about our team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.