Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it!
Currently, Lalamove is a leading global on-demand delivery platform with millions of delivery partners serving millions of orders everyday.
With 1600+ employees spread across SEA, INDIA and LATAM, our 6-years old company has reached unicorn status in 2018, is well funded by prominent VCs and has kept growing at tremendous speed since.
Our strength lies in our internal values, namely Passion in serving local communities, empowering SMEs and our driver partners, Execution and Grit because that is how we differentiate ourselves by never giving up and striving for excellence, and Humility - awareness in ourselves to learn from others and never stop improving.
At Lalamove, we strongly believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs.
Our vision is to bring communities closer and make city life easier by allowing fast and convenient circulation of goods. We realize this vision with a ‘global’ approach, building a robust operations team to adapt our product to local networks of businesses and delivery contractors. At the same time, we have an ambition to build an international brand by establishing an even more global presence.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Constant research to ensure the content created is up to date and not obsolete
- Interact - Collaborating with creative team and designers
- Execute : - Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
What we seek
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content development.
- Creating and reviewing content for all communication sent to clients via email, SMS and App notification - Create clear, easy and actionable mailers
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work Update
- Updating and revamping the content as and when required
What you'll need
- Bachelors / Master's degree in Communication / Creative /Journalism/English or related field -
- 3- 5 years experience in Content writing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, excellent command over language, creative and innovative original thinker -
- Creative and Technology Savvy - Self-motivated and self-directed, able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs -
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Multitasking abilities, proficiency to produce work across multiple platforms and align multiple brand strategies and ideas.