eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
We are fully remote!
The Contract Compliance Specialist will be responsible for the review of all contracts, addendums, notices and agreements created as a result of our representation of eXp clients and customers. The Contract Compliance Specialist will utilize eXp’s Skyslope system or any other future system designed for this task.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs contract review to ensure legal and contractual compliance of transactions.
- Effectively and promptly communicates with agents regarding deficiencies in documents and providing explanation and assistance.
- Works hand-in-hand with the Designated Managing Broker(s) by supporting efforts to ensure compliance.
- Such other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of experience in contract review
- 1+years of real estate industry experience
- Active California real estate license (preferably a Broker's license) with continuing education credits in real estate, management and legal compliance required
- A keen interest in, and experience in real estate compliance activities to include a thorough knowledge and understanding of legal obligations of real estate professionals under the state and federal law and in accordance with local MLS/Board Rules and Regulations
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative and capable of working with internal partners to facilitate successful results
- Ability to make quick decisions and solve problems using good judgment
- Possess the highest degree of integrity
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.