*Please note this is a 6 month REMOTE contract position.
The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for-
Supporting the Recruiting and Pipeline efforts of Ad Hoc, and enhance overall team productivity, which includes the following:
- Source high quality candidates
- Screen sourced candidates daily
- Manage screening and evaluation of applicants creating candidate slates in first two weeks of opening
- Manage a business area pipeline to ensure high quality flow of talent
- Track activities and ensure timely follow up with candidates
- Daily scrum recruiting and hiring manager touchbase
- Develop and maintain Greenhouse ATS, recruiting and onboarding details
- Proactively handle candidate management, follow up and work to ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Keep hiring team up to date and drive to 40 day time to fill
- Accountable to build and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified and diverse talent.
- Act with a sense of urgency and provide consistency to team members, hiring managers and candidates
- Highly organized
- Very strong sourcing skills
- Able to pick up new roles and new industry quickly
- Able to drive for results with a track record of filling a high volume of roles in a short period of time
- Experience recruiting software engineers, program managers, product managers and designers a plus but not required
- Minimum of 3 years of proven recruiting achievement in an agency, search firm or corporate setting.
- Remote opportunity. Must be able to work effectively from home
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.