Course Hero is looking for Campus Representatives! We are firm believers in the power of learning communities where students grow by sharing, collaborating, and supporting each other. As a Campus Representative at the University of Iowa, you will host events on your campus to promote Course Hero’s new sweepstakes, scholarships, and Books for Africa incentives. You will also create awareness of the Course Hero platform and how it can help students graduate confident and prepared.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Grow a student community that loves Course Hero on your campus
- Host events (student organization partnerships, networking events, tabling) to educate students about Course Hero incentives and products
- Support social good initiatives like Books for Africa and Course Hero Scholarships
Are you our Campus Representative?
- Excited about our Course Hero Platform
- Interested in business, marketing, sales, and/or communication
- Effective communicator who enjoys networking with others
- Involved in campus organizations and communities
- Driven to do something amazing for the world of education
- Punctual and willing to learn and grow
What We Offer You:
- Professional Development: You’ll gain practical work experience and have access to professional development resources and the ability to connect with members of our Marketing Team. We provide opportunities to develop and refine your marketing, sales, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills.
- Individualized Mentorship: You'll have bi-weekly check-in meetings with an assigned Course Hero Manager, who is committed to maximizing your success in our program. Our managers will coach you through creating marketing incentives, developing business proposals, and establishing weekly goals that you'll develop and take ownership of from the start.
- Philanthropy: You will make an impact on the global landscape of education! A key component of our program includes our Knowledge Drive initiative. Together with our partner charity Books for Africa, we’ve donated 250,000+ books and counting to schools in the Gambia.
- Flexibility and Opportunity: With over 25 million users frequenting our site, you have the chance to be directly involved with one of the fastest growing startups in the world of education technology. Our program is designed to be flexible - master your own schedule and work anywhere from 5+ hours a week.
- Career Advancement: After completing our program, you’ll be well-equipped with the skills and business knowledge needed to succeed in your future career. We offer personalized career advancement resources to stellar representatives including, but not limited to, promotion to a Campus Lead position, letters of recommendation, and references for future jobs or applications.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. We have over 1 million visits to our site daily, and Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal! Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.