▪ Coordinate and Lead local and external multidisciplinary areas to qualify and release engineering changes in the plant based on the communication with key areas in the business unit, specific: VED- ECU Change Control Board Team.
▪ Lead the introduction of new change management applications, tools and projects.
▪ Communicate the changes status to central areas and local ones.
▪ Follow and Contribute to the standard change management procedures.
▪ Maintain PDM -SAP Module High Level (Administration).
▪ Coordinate internal the different departments to reach PV's, PPAP's, PTR's, R&R Goals .
▪ Support APQP in activities required for customer approval.
▪ Ensure the New Process/PartNumbers/Product documentation is ready and available for industrialization.
▪ Create and Define the process for Engineering Changes using ToolBox [PIC, SAP, ChAir Tool ].
▪ Production report of the PV, PPAP's, R&R, trials and introduction of new change.
▪ Continuous improvement of the change management process and system.
At Continental we are committed to building an inclusive and discrimination-free ecosystem in Mexico, these principles are rooted in our corporate philosophy and culture. Therefore, it is totally forbidden to request a pregnancy or HIV test as part of our selection processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.