At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We are looking for an Control Systems Test Engineers whose area of responsibility will include quality assurance of automotive control systems for each of our projects with the aim of their further certification.
- Analysis of requirements for control systems
- Creation of test plans, test cases
- Simulink Test Design and Automation
- Development of emulators / digital twins (control objects)
- Running tests and analyzing the results of their passing
- Experience with Matlab Simulink
- Experience in testing algorithms for control systems and analysis of results
- English: for reading technical documents and correspondence
We'd love it if you have
- Experience in developing control systems algorithms
- Test automation experience
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.