Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Conversational AI Designer to join our team, who can design creative and unique conversation flows. The ideal candidate combines conversation design experience with an inventor’s spirit and a passion for teaching. You will design leading-edge conversational experiences for Netomi customers, and also develop, articulate, and promote best practices in the field of conversational design.
- Engage with clients to understand their business use cases, their customer personas, and intents for the chatbot solution
- Research and analyze intents and associated customer journeys
- Analyze transcripts of user interactions and document their personas and language in order to create grammars and interaction models (intents, utterances, slots, and slot values)
- Create bot design documents, including bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, error handling patterns
- Design effective, innovative, and delightful conversational experiences using user-centric design methodologies.
- Work directly with developers, integrators, architects, and QA to build and iterate on the designs
- Write effective and natural dialogues
- Create prototypes (mock-ups), wireframes, and templates that clearly convey the conversation design to customers and development teams
- Design end-to-end conversational interactions, including what can go wrong, and how
- When needed, design and lead different types of testing (A/B, focus groups, usability testing, QA), synthesize results, and iterate based on results to ensure customer-centric and highly usable products
- Analyze dialogues and user interaction with live bot/assistants and make recommendations for improving user experience
- 2-4 years of relevant design experience in conversational and AI design spaces
- Experience creating multiple demos or prototypes showcasing the bleeding edge capabilities of conversational design
- Experience communicating technical requirements and solutions to internal and external audiences
- Experience with working directly with client stakeholders of all levels
- Experience using Agile development practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.