Allocations is building the future of private equity. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
About the role
Join the client experience team and be part of an elite team building high-performance systems for the next generation of private equity.
Interviews: October 19-22, 2021
Onboarding/First Day: November 9, 2021
- Some previous knowledge base in private equity or financial services is a plus but not required.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that can scale.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from engineering, operations, finance, and legal. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Develop investor education articles and copy for video tutorials.
- Maintain the Allocations blog with weekly posts on educational industry-related topics.
- Work with the social media team and marketing team to create content across different platforms.
- Work on ongoing and special projects such as writing an employee handbook, newsletter, website content, or press releases.
- Work with a translator to translate documents, or client experience materials as needed.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Wellness Fund.
- Personal and Professional Development Fund.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- 401(k) match.
- Monthly virtual team building activities.
- Equipment and tools necessary to succeed.
Allocations provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.