Autonomy is one of the leading technological advances of this century that will come to impact our lives. The work you’ll do at Applied will meaningfully accelerate the efforts of the top autonomy teams in the world. At Applied, you will have a unique perspective on the development of cutting edge technology while working with major players across the industry and the globe.
As the foremost enabler of autonomous vehicle development, Applied Intuition equips engineering and product teams with software that makes it faster, safer, and easier to bring autonomy to market. Applied’s suite of products, focused on simulation and analytics, delivers sophisticated infrastructure built for scale. Companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Detroit, Tokyo, and Munich, Seoul, Applied is composed of software and automotive experts from the top companies in the world (such as Google, Amazon, Apple, Waymo, Tesla, Delphi, GM, and Bosch).
About the Role
As a copywriter at Applied Intuition, you will be responsible for defining Applied Intuition’s tone of voice and crafting copy in external facing content including website, marketing creatives and collateral, product communication, and more. This role collaborates closely with other members of Marketing, Design, Sales, and Product teams.
- Write engaging and compelling copy across web (e.g., landing pages, social, case studies, blogs), performance marketing ads, email newsletters, video scripts, and various forms of product communication that resonates with our core audience
- Edit work from teammates and help them improve their writing skills
- Support broad marketing initiatives and be a key part of the content development process
- Work with the broader Marketing and Design teams to define and build our brand’s tone of voice
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of copywriting experience, either in-house or at an agency; B2B software experience is a plus
- Excellent copywriting/editing skills
- Ability to deliver under tight timing constraints
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail; excellent organization and communication skills
- Fluent in English