Bounteous is looking for a Copywriter with a love of the written word and a mastery of language. This is a hands-on opportunity for a person who understands the role of copy, imagery, metaphor, and clarity to create powerful messaging in the context of a designed digital customer experience. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who understands brand strategy, marketing strategy, UX writing, and content management systems – and is eager to showcase their skills working within a welcoming and talented experience design team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of brand, campaign, and marketing objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Participate in copywriting activities and deliverables across projects and accounts.
- Serve as a critical reviewer of copy, providing quality feedback in a timely manner.
- Present copy clearly and persuasively in internal and external settings.
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth.
- Collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams to create innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
- 1-3 years of experience as a copywriter in an agency environment
- BA/BFA in English, Writing, or equivalent experience
- Experience participating in workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Mastery of both Chicago Manual and AP styles
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Keen time management skills and ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of writing and presentation software, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Excellent listener with a passion for copywriting and content creation
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.