DraftKings is a technology company that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions on the planet. Focused on the rapidly growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) space, DraftKings offers players the opportunity to compete through web and mobile channels in 1-day or 1-week fantasy sports contests for cash prizes and money-can’t-buy experiences. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Boston, with additional offices in New York City and London. This is a unique opportunity to work at a company experiencing explosive growth while inventing an industry. We bring the most incredible experiences and the industry's biggest contests to our players. We are looking for exceptional talent to play for our team! Apply today and be a part of our success story.
DraftKings is seeking a strategic and conceptual copywriter with clear marketing strengths and a love for sports. The Copywriter will play an integral role in the creation of brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns. The Copywriter will bring forth big ideas informed by company goals and will be able to translate ideas effectively across all marketing channels. This role will be crucial in maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the brand’s content.
- Craft copy for both brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns that supports the sensibilities of the brand and generate extraordinary results
- Lead conceptual thinking and development of campaign-work for sponsored partnership opportunities
- Works with creative director, art director, designers, coders and stakeholders to deliver exceptional on-brand work that consistently meets and/or exceeds project goals
- Lead copy execution for cross-channel and direct-marking campaigns
- Provides direction to members of the design team for given campaigns
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging tech
What You'll Need:
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, Journalism or a related field) and three to five years in a marketing copywriting role
- A passion for writing, love for sports and sports culture and a relevant portfolio
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders, and quick deadlines
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality work a must
This job has been filled or removed by DraftKings.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Copywriter job post.✕