Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. Our mission is to use technology to make financial services affordable and available to everyone.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to support our marketing and product teams.
You are a storyteller. You know how to capture a person’s attention and hold it. You are also an instructor. With a few simple words, you can explain how something works. You can combine these skills to write engaging marketing content and intuitive UX copy for all of Azimo’s products.
Reporting into the head of content, you will work with stakeholders from the marketing, product, and customer service teams to support the day-to-day operation of the business. This includes writing emails, paid social ads and copy for our website and apps, from buttons and navigational elements to entire landing pages.
You are a fast responder and highly organised. You can handle ad hoc copy requests alongside larger briefs for upcoming campaigns. You are an excellent listener and work well with different teams. You can write customer-centric copy that informs and sells.
You are a creative and original thinker. Your ideas will keep campaigns fresh and bring our brand to life. You embrace constructive feedback and are hungry to become a better writer. You understand the value of clarity and brevity. Each piece of copy that you write is exactly as long as it needs to be.
- Work with the brand designer to create digital ads, emails, push notifications, social media posts and in-app banners for marketing campaigns. This will include copy for videos and gifs.
- Work with the product and design teams to provide UX copy for Azimo’s website and apps, including landing pages, buttons, tooltips, FAQs, product navigation and more.
- Support the customer service and compliance teams with copy for automated messages and FAQs.
- Support the head of content and brand designer with ideas for campaigns.
- Handle ad hoc copy requests as and when needed.
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in a UX, marketing or advertising role.
- A strong portfolio of work showing relevant examples.
- Proficiency in UX writing + working with product and design teams.
- Highly creative and a great communicator. Responds well to briefs and can work with multiple teams.
- Detail-oriented, a multitasker, able to work to tight deadlines, self-motivated and highly organised.
- Superior proofreading, copy editing, content creation and project management skills.
- An understanding of on-page and off-page SEO best practices.
- Experience with SEMRush and WordPress is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of paid holiday.
- Private health insurance
- Training opportunities
- Work at one of the hottest fintech start-ups in Europe, with people who believe in you and want you to grow
- Travel between our offices in Europe
- Weekly restaurant-catered team lunch
- Office snacks and lots of coffee
- Regular social activities, including company offsites
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do