Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
As Netflix expands globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth. Visit our culture memo
and long-term view
to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are looking for an operations professional to support our Global Expense & Corporate Card operations. This position can be located in Los Angeles or Los Gatos, California, and will be responsible for providing a great employee experience for all Netflix Expense & Corporate Card related inquiries. The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented, organized, able to process a large volume of corporate card orders and inquiries and possess excellent communication skills.
- Assist in development and scalability of global expense and corporate card operations as Netflix continues to grow its global presence and employee base.
- Assist in implementation of sustainable global corporate card and expense initiatives relating to better support our employees.
- Administrator of the corporate card program, including but not limited to: issuance of new cards, increases in card limits, fraud charge inquires and lost cards.
- Responsible for corporate card charge inquiries related to expense report creation and submissions in Workday.
- Perform other expense and corporate card related duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a brand new global card corporate implementation.
- Day to day management of corporate card management and vendor relationships.
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volumes.
- Finance and/or operational experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and drive improvements and continuously simplify processes.
- Able to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners.
- Corporate Card and Expense systems experience - experience with Workday Expense, CitiBank and Wells Fargo systems is a plus.