Taboola is looking for a Corporate Controller to join our Finance team.
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Controller ? We’re glad you asked!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Prepare SEC compliant reporting and accompanying financial statements.
- Provide technical accounting guidance for the group on various accounting issues.
- Manage the quarterly reviews and annual audit process with our auditors.
- Implement new accounting standards across worldwide subsidiaries.
- Manage controls over financial reporting process.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close
What are the skills a good Controller needs to have?
- CPA with Big 4 Hi Tech department experience- MUST
- Graduate from a leading university- MUST
- At least 5 years of experience from publicly traded Hi Tech company with multiple subsidiaries- MUST
- High technical accounting skills- US-GAAP an advantage
- Familiar with SOX
- Team player
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.