Hypebeast Ltd. started from a sneaker website founded by Kevin Ma in 2005 to a publicly listed media company in 2016. With a total reach of over 40.5M users across all platforms, The media group boasts a global readership across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and more, with the flagship platform available in five languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing Hypebeast and its multiple content distribution platforms, e-commerce store HBX and agency Hypemaker.
Hypebeast Ltd. has been featured in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Under A Billion” in 2018 and Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies” in 2017.
- Evaluate potential M&A, investments, & other strategic growth opportunities.
- Perform first layer of assessment on internal project financial and business plan feasibility.
- Provide support around the preparation of corporate presentations and the dissemination of investor communications.
- Develop internal policies or initiatives that may improve financial growth.
- Develop and review financial models or forecasts.
- Conduct thorough market research on business, technologies, industry trends.
- Draft internal documents (pitchbooks, presentations, memorandums, legal agreements, internal policies etc.).
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Accounting or a relevant subject.
- Working experience in financial analysis, corporate finance or a similar field is desired - Previous experience in digital media and/or e-commerce industries is advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Excellent oral and written skills in English and Chinese are a must.
- Ability to work autonomously and complete projects with limited supervision, as well as work as a member of a team.
- Numerate and with good attention to detail.
- Highly adaptable and has the ability to thrive in ambiguous or uncertain environments.
- The ability to think creatively on a macro and micro level.
- Existing or demonstrate progress towards qualifications like the CPA or CFA would be an additional advantage.
- Passion and industry knowledge around Hypebeast culture is a big plus.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV and expected salary.
This role is located and based in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.