Okta is experiencing significant growth and is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Corporate FP&A Manager/Senior Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate for this role has 5+ years of FP&A experience with at least 2 years of being a key contributor on a Corporate FP&A team. We are looking for highly motivated team players who have an excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cross functionally. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking experience within a dynamic FP&A organization deeply embedded in the teams we support to help drive the overall company strategy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support company planning processes for all corporate short and long-term forecasts for income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Forecast, analyze, and provide proactive business insights into corporate items including subscription revenue, billings, and collections
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial closes
- Key member of the team delivering flawless earnings process
- Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details
- Collaborate across the organization to drive process and systematic improvements
- Leverage and improve current systems to increase productivity and accuracy of the entire FP&A team
- Scenario analysis for company level financials
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, with at least 2 years of Corporate FP&A
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in a high tech/software/SaaS organization is a plus
- Anaplan experience is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.