- Analyze requirements and perform network and system solutioning, planning, installation and setup of network and system architecture
- Review new solutions and improve resilience of the current network and system environment
- Plan, deploy and monitor IT solutions to ensure system hardening and network security
- Provide network, server and system operation support, issue isolation, and troubleshooting for incidents
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory, and perform implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Proactively maintain Linux infrastructure technology for backend services
- Collaborate with HQ IT operation engineers to plan and execute new projects and conduct technical transfer whenever required
- Maintain detailed technical documentation for team members to review, learn and retrieve relevant information effortlessly
- Continuously work on optimizing existing services and explore new technical solutions to address current and future challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or a related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years' of relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Strong network knowledge and hands-on experience in Palo Alto firewalls, and other network appliances (Cisco CCNA/CCNP is a plus)
- Able to configure and optimize monitoring systems for all network devices and services
- Windows/Linux server administration experience is required
- Rich experience in providing and operating enterprise services such as Active Directory, VPN, Wireless network, NAS, etc.
- Solid experience of configuring and operating VMware and HyperV products
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Has passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Shopee.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Corporate IT - System Engineer job post.