A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir's Legal Team (known internally as Legal Ninjas) supports and safeguards Palantir as the company grows. We’re excited to hire a Corporate Legal Ninja to take on a range of legal work, with a particular focus on equity, securities, and corporate matters.
As a contributor to the Legal Ninja team’s broad mandate, you’ll negotiate commercial agreements with Fortune 50 companies and work on regulatory, intellectual property, employment, and international issues. You’ll also spend considerable time working on equity, securities, and corporate matters, often interacting directly with our executive leadership.
As a Corporate Legal Ninja, you’re comfortable negotiating complex deals and crystallizing agreed-upon terms in written contracts. You can take ownership of a vaguely-defined objective and drive it forward to achieve an optimal outcome. Your diligence, judgment, and discretion make you a trusted counterpart in sensitive environments.
You’re passionate about technology generally and Palantir’s mission specifically. With low ego and poise under pressure, you quickly connect and communicate well with a wide variety of personality types. You’re comfortable working both independently and in close collaboration with a team. You're flexible and adaptable and find joy in the job even when timelines are tight and conditions are changing rapidly.
- Advise on a range of often complex equity, securities, and corporate issues (including financings).
- Establish corporate governance for Palantir and our subsidiaries and joint ventures.
- Assist in management and day-to-day administration of Palantir’s equity portfolio.
- Lead contract drafting and negotiating.
- Help lead strategic business and legal initiatives across the company.
What We Value
- 1-4 years of experience as a Corporate, Emerging Companies, or Securities Attorney at a law firm or in-house (a combination is even better!).
- A J.D. and membership in at least one U.S. state bar.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with financings, corporate governance, board matters, and equity plan administration.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to novel issues.
- Extremely well organized with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Available during nights and weekends as needed.
- A passion for technology, and experience in a start-up or highly technical environment (preferred).
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.