We are looking for a passionate, authentic, and dynamic individual to join the team as Senior Marketing Manager for our Economic Graph team. The Economic Graph team is a multi-disciplinary group at LinkedIn that blends Economic Research, Analytics, and Civic Engagement. The team works with external audiences and partners to bring to life data insights and venture projects that demonstrate the power of LinkedIn’s Economic Graph. The ability to work as part of a team that influences the world's leading policymakers and government leaders makes this a once-in-a-career opportunity.
In this role, you will work closely with the EG team to create digital content and in-person experiences that bring to life the power of the Economic Graph. This will include a) digital assets to educate the public on the Economic Graph, to share our data and products with agencies and organizations who could integrate them into their services, and to advance our thought leadership, as well as b) online and offline experiences that build relationships with key stakeholders and further develop the brand of the Economic Graph.
This role will require a strong understanding of LinkedIn’s business, vision and concept of Economic Graph; a strong ability to understand the EG Research, Analytics and Civic Engagement agenda; and the ability to examine and improve the way the team builds compelling content and engages with external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a holistic marketing strategy to bring awareness of Economic Graph efforts.
- Own and drive the content marketing strategy for LinkedIn’s Economic Graph, aligning content marketing objectives to team objectives and key audiences, with a focus on building awareness, engagement for research, analytics and civic engagement initiatives.
- Continue to scale and elevate the Economic Graph microsite as a central hub and resource for policy audience, including the identifying and developing opportunities for research reports, case studies, partnership deliverables, educational and inspirational content, content for social channels.
- Own the working relationship with internal design teams/resources, including brand and creative studio teams, and with a limited set of external agencies, to help bring innovative content marketing programs to life in a cost effective and on-brand way.
- Manage media strategies to publish compelling content through owned, shared, earned and paid channels – in close partnership with our EG corporate communications partner.
- Manage a centralized marketing budget for cross functional EG projects.
- Work in close partnership with the EG Program Manager to establish and track marketing success metrics and track performance of content marketing initiatives, sharing learnings with the broader team as a part of overall EG team KPIs.
- 7+ years of brand or content marketing experience
This role will be based in Washington DC, New York or San Francisco, depending on which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing.
- Ability to work independently as a dedicated business partner to the Economic Graph team while reporting in to LinkedIn’s Marketing organization.
- Experience working in a mission-driven environment, with exposure to policy issues relevant to LinkedIn’s vision of advancing economic opportunity.
- Able to distill complex data, research and analytics topics related to LinkedIn’s Economic Graph to clear and compelling content that inspires key audiences to action.
- Proficient in writing/editing for policy audience marketing
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex data sets in powerful stories
- Ability to influence in a fast-moving yet cross-functional organization
- Experience in developing and executing a holistic global content strategy to build awareness
- Project management experience, with particular regard for managing work done by both internal teams and external