Agoda is Asia’s leading online travel agency and to support our global growth we are looking to hire the best talent available around the world. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts from diverse backgrounds (multinationals, start-ups, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world.
We are reshaping accommodation bookings for millions of travelers around the world and you would join a dynamic team to help in that effort. We are looking for a world-class Corporate Recruiter who will help us strategically yet rapidly grow our world-class team in Bangkok and other countries across the globe. You should be passionate about recruiting first-rate talents that will add value to the business. Working closely with senior management, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Agoda scale our business globally.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and hiring needs. Develop the recruitment strategy and ways to build a talent pipeline accordingly.
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process ensuring a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience.
- Build your network with high-potential talents to ensure that the business has access to the best talent in the market, working comfortably on a global level.
- Engage in creative talent mapping efforts for the purposes of building our candidate pipeline as well as to provide market intelligence to the business.
- Work on recruitment projects and training to improve the standard for hiring within the organization
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a top-tier agency or fast-growing tech company (a blend of both strongly preferred)
- Experience recruiting expats or recruiting for international assignments.
- Strong computer skills and ability to work with different tools such as LinkedIn, Job Boards, Greenhouse, MS Office Suite
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the industry and brand
- Highly passionate about recruitment
- Located in or able to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
#singapore #hongkong #HR #CNSL #3 #LI-SM1