Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product and service. You will directly impact overall security of our cloud platform, a complex architecture, with a 4-nine up-time, that drives huge traffic around the globe. As a Corporate Security Specialist you will work closely with our Chief Information Security Officer and rest of the Corporate Security Team on establishing and supporting information security processes on an international scale. You will also foster successful business processes towards our customers by providing accurate and timely information to Presales Engineers and external auditors.
What will you get to do:
- Maintain and improve existing ISMS processes, in terms of managing documentation and records, as well as fostering improvements in multiple areas of security and compliance
- Instigate or participate on multiple concurrent information security (IS) initiatives
- Assume responsibility for the whole improvement process from initial assessment, drafting of documentation, tuning it with the stakeholders, requesting approval from management, up until the publication, maintaining and fostering IS rules throughout the company
- Cooperate with Presales and Legal department to ensure the approach in tendering/contracting processes and direct sales towards clients is aligned with current products capabilities from security and compliance point of view
- Manage external IS audits performed by Infobip’s existing clients and relevant regulators
- Collaborate with technical security department regarding technical issues affecting IS
- Collaborate with privacy department regarding legal aspects of data protection
- Closely work with all other internal departments in aligning their operational activities with ISMS policies, procedures and guidelines
More about you:
- Maybe you are a CISO in a smaller company or an Information Security professional in a bigger one looking for a change of pace to a dynamic technology oriented company in an international environment
- Or you are an IS consultant/auditor searching for a full-time internally-oriented engagement that will allow you to dedicate yourself to advancing an organization in IS maturity
- You could also be an IT professional who had part-time exposure to IS scope as part of his main duties and would like to specialize completely in this field
- You possess knowledge in IS, proven by holding relevant certificates and/or by provided written recommendations
- You write grammatically correct and speak English fluently
- You know how to write technical documents of a high quality
- You are willing and keen to search for information, instead of expecting it to be there
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team and company
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow!
Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, e-learning and more. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!