WeWork is currently seeking a Corporate Technology Support Senior Lead to support our employees locally and remotely by staying connected to support requests. This position is based in New York and will report directly to the Service Desk Manager.
WeWork is a global workplace provider committed to delivering flexible solutions, inspiring, safety-focused spaces, and unmatched community experiences. Today, we're constantly reimagining how the workplace can help everyone, from freelancers to Fortune 500s, be more motivated, productive, and happy—because that’s how tomorrow works.
WeWork’s Corporate Technology team provides comprehensive technology services and support for WeWork’s employees. We focus on providing world-class support to our employees, including hands-on hardware and software support, application administration, and event production.
As a Corporate Technology Support Lead, you will provide support solutions uniquely tailored to our team members, using your knowledge and skills to diagnose issues, and design, plan, or implement a resolution in a timely and appropriate manner. You’ll have the opportunity to work either independently or with your team to deliver high impact solutions that are reliable, scalable, and easy to understand. A successful Lead identifies areas of improvement for the team, thrives under fas- paced, high-pressure environments to ensure employee’s needs are met.
As a successful Corporate Technology Support Senior Lead, your responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Provide prompt, technical, white-glove service to all WeWork employees, including executives and their support teams.
- Leverage existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline existing Corporate Technology processes
- Ensure the privacy, integrity, reliability, and security of technology resources used by employees
- Maximize the working efficiency of employees through various means such as documentation and user education
- Create and maintain documentation for new and existing processes
- Mentor team members on both technical and non-technical skills.
- Own monitoring and triage of the high priority queues
- Follow up on tickets that breach established SLAs or receive poor CSAT survey results.
Experience and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience supporting employees in a multi-OS environment (MacOS, iOS, Windows 10, Android OS)
- Experience with mobile device management, including replacements, setups, upgrades, and remote troubleshooting
- Ability to explain complex technical problems in a non-technical way
- Ability to maintain a level head and make business-focused decisions under pressure
- Excellent communication and service delivery skills with an emphasis on stakeholder management & reporting
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud, Airwatch, Google for Business, Microsoft Active Directory, Duo
- Experience with AV/VC equipment setup and event support
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 23 kg of computer equipment between office locations
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule for potential travel
Who You Are and Key Competencies:
- Demonstrate responsibility, accountability, empathy, and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to think critically and analytically to offer proactive ideas and solutions that influence change
- Possess genuine care for people and patience in hearing member concerns, requests, and questions knowing you have the opportunity to shape their experience
- Communicate in an open, collaborative way that fosters teamwork
- Ability to build trust and rapport quickly with employees
- Ability to independently manage projects and drive them to completion with limited guidance
- ITIL Foundations certification
- CCNA Certification