THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- The Country Executive for France has contributing responsibility to the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the French website
- Support with the management of the Myprotein brand in France – including product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the French website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein international team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in France.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion.
- Top level graduate with a strong academic track record
- Native French speaker
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
- Interest in the Sports/Fitness industry
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Huge Summer & Christmas Party
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme