Help us grow Stripe.
Stripe supports more than 20 countries today, and we're rapidly expanding around the globe. You will be the first person on the ground in one of several countries, and you will do whatever it takes to make Stripe successful after the launch. You will develop Stripe's brand in the local startup and developer community, sell into key customers, and establish and manage relationships with local partners.
- Develop a growth strategy for a country.
- Work with key investors, entrepreneurs and accelerators to develop Stripe's brand in the local startup and developer community.
- Sell to Stripe's customers in our key segments.
- Help shape the product roadmap based on local market insights.
- Locally manage global Stripe partnerships.
- Work with inhouse sales and account management to provide customer feedback to our engineering teams.
- Help to build out the team.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of experience in consulting, VC/PE, or any other analytical role within a rapidly growing company.
- Have lived and worked extensively in the country you plan to work in.
- Be entrepreneurial, independent, and love building things from scratch.
- Love connecting with people, whether it's a key community member, partner, or potential customer.
- Understand Stripe’s products and customers.
Nice to haves:
- Proven technical experience.
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Language capabilities beyond English.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume, LinkedIn and/or blog.
- A three paragraph description of what you would aim to do in the first year after getting hired.