At Qualtrics, we create software that the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform. We are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18,000 clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and an appreciation for the unconventional—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set ambitious goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged, and complex problems are solved by collaborating and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities— they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
As Country Manager you will have the opportunity to drive the next phase of Qualtrics’ growth. This senior-level executive is a key role for Qualtrics in Asia Pacific and will be responsible for growing Qualtrics’ presence in Australia and New Zealand.
You are a “hands-on” individual who excels at motivating their team. Your key responsibilities are: achieving growth targets, running a pipeline of new business prospects, and maintaining key relationships with Qualtrics’ customer base while scaling the business. You will partner closely with Qualtrics’ marketing, client success, professional services, delivery and 3rd party partners to drive customer adoption of the Qualtrics XM Platform™. Key success metrics will be achieving quarterly bookings and hiring targets as the leader of this business.
You have extensive experience successfully selling SaaS technology solutions into large enterprise clients and have built a mid to large size enterprise sales force, ideally for a US multinational enterprise software company. You're a leader with an analytical mindset, a motivated self-starter, obsessed with solving customer problems who is at their best dealing with the scrappiness and ambiguity that are a natural part of rapidly scaling a fast-growing technology company.
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume:
- Demonstrated success in establishing a clear strategy and maps bold steps to accelerate achievement of goals
- Ability to navigate through complex organizational dynamics and drive cross-functional collaboration, decisions and actions
- Track record of building and leading a world-class enterprise sales team; setting strategy, aligning resourcing requirements, attracting top talent, and motivating a team to success.
- High-tech experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Building an effective territory plan to identify top prospects, engage partners/resellers, and manage/install accounts.
- Provide coaching and sales strategy support throughout the sales cycle.
- Consistent record of exceeding quota in enterprise software sales as well as leading a successful, sustained run-rate business.
- Extensive experience with contract negotiations and strategic account planning.
- Experience in leading a diverse team, where CRM and pipeline management using Salesforce.com is fundamental to the makeup of your DNA, in tracking and reporting all forecasts and sales activities.
- Successful experience leading sales teams through market entry and growth as well as in an established market.
- Strong network of relevant relationships for hitting hiring and bookings targets.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- MBA or other advanced degree in a technical discipline preferred.
How You’ll Find Success:
- Senior executive who naturally embraces Qualtrics values (Transparent, All-In, Customer- Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy).
- Sees future possibilities and translates into breakthrough strategies
- Cultivates a culture of inclusion to unite teams
- Empowers teams to design and build for scale, standardization and repeatability
- Fosters an environment for experimentation & innovation by modeling courage and encouraging creativity
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication, motivation and an unrelenting commitment to success.
- Has executive presence suitable to engage senior-level customers and partners.
- Able to execute in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, global culture.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communications, team building / motivation and leadership skills with the ability to communicate Qualtrics’ vision and inspire internal and external teams to action.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships at senior levels in client organisations, including C-level points of contact.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness
- Absolute commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences and customer satisfaction.
- Strong sense of personal ownership in accomplishing the organisation’s goals.
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- A comprehensive total rewards package consisting of base, bonus, incentives and generous benefits. We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
- Private health insurance - top of the range coverage for medical and extras benefits.
- Annual Experience Bonus - we want to facilitate some great experiences for our employees. Put this bonus towards an experience you’ve always wanted to have!
- Experience Leave - additional 5 days a year to take for experiences!
- Quarterly Wellness Stipend - we take care of your physical and mental wellbeing with a fantastic reimbursement program.
- Commuter allowance - we take care of your public transport expenses to the office!
- Catered lunches in our North Sydney office - 5 days a week. We also have a well-stocked kitchen full of snacks, drinks and other goodies.
The Qualtrics Hybrid Work Model
Our hybrid work model is elegantly simple: we all gather in the office three days a week; Mondays and Thursdays, plus one day selected by your organizational leader. These purposeful in-person days in thoughtfully designed offices help us do our best work and harness the power of collaboration and innovation. For the rest of the week, work where you want, owning the integration of work and life.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.