tink is the expert for selling connected home products and services. The company was founded in Berlin in 2016. With our more than 100 employees, we set ourself the goal of getting everyone excited about connected homes. In doing so, we focus not only on marketing the smart hardware, but also on all associated services such as consultation, installation, insurance and rental models. In 2018, tink was honored the Tech5 Award as one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and has already been able to win more than 700,000 customers in five countries for its platform. The investors behind tink are Rocket Internet, Cadence Growth Capital, ProSiebenSat.1 and the Swedish energy provider Vattenfall.
Now we are looking for additional smart and highly motivated employees to grow tink!
Your role in our team
- Serve our local hardware partners (e.g. Google, Sonos, tado)
- Establish and maintain our strategic partnerships within the insurance and energy sector
- Scout and win new hardware partners at tech conferences
- Negotiate purchasing terms and marketing activities with partners
- Take responsibility for cross-departmental projects and processes
- Develop and track our TV campaigns
- Have full responsibility for the region
- Report directly to one of the founders
What will you bring to the table
- Degree from a top university in a field related to business, information systems or engineering
- Initial work experience within a business or startup context
- Experienced with MS Office and in making and holding presentations to C-level executives
- Show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work
- Ability to get things done and work independently
- Ability to structure your work and diligently get work done
- Ability to think analytically to find the bug in a system
- Awareness of your strengths and weaknesses
- Eager to work within a team
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
Our promise to you
- Experienced founding team with a multi-year startup, industry and consulting experience
- Highly engaged and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- High level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom
- Challenging tasks and support of personal development
- Dynamic startup culture with extra benefits (for instance a contribution for Urban Sports Club, Team Events and an always stocked snack bar)
- Office right in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- We make sure that you look forward to coming to work every day!
Interested? Then we are excited about receiving your application to be a part of our growing team in Berlin by using the online form.