Application Deadline: 5th December 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 58+ million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Meet stakeholders responsible for managing customer interaction channels
· Develop understanding of the Jazz brand, its philosophy, brand strategy and creative direction.
· Meet relevant stakeholders and teams handling various business streams such as Pricing, Data & Devices, VAS, Market Research, Segments, Regional Business Units, Commercial Planning, Sourcing and Finance etc.
· Support design team in conducting customer research in Empathy Lab and in the field
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Establish good relationship with relevant stakeholders of the team internal & external
· Narrate exciting customer stories about various personas
· Deliver images, videos and blogs which can help everyone understand our customer’s perspective
· Advocate for user-centered, simple, modern design
· Create common UX deliverables including: Flows, Wireframes, Design Specifications, and Content Decks
· Distil complex content so that it can be easily consumed
· Drive and document style conventions to help other teams write faster and more consistent content
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Evangelize the use of and be the source of storytelling frameworks, approaches, and best practices
· Define visibility & engagement strategy for customer interaction channels
· Create visual designs that effectively communicate product & process functions
· Partner with product managers, scrum masters, developers, researchers and business analysts, from aligning on customer and business goals, to managing expectations about design deliverables to shipping the ultimate experience
· Groom user stories with the scrum teams and identify design-related user stories in the backlog
· Work as part of a team to create content design standards, frameworks, and a style guide to help scale
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about visual communication and has in-depth knowledge of modern media landscape
You should have excellent ability to look beyond the obvious, get to the What and Why (clear problem definition) from a customer’s perspective before jumping to designing solutions. Empathy, high emotional quotient, keen sense of observation and ability to process variety of points of views and possibilities, are qualities that you must have.
You should be familiar with all Service design tools & techniques and should be extremely comfortable conducting customer and market research in both Urban and Rural areas across the country.
A Bit About Us:
At Jazz, we are rapidly scaling our ability to live our value of being Customer Obsessed. We are focusing on building effortless, intuitive and reliable experience for our customers at the conception/design stage of products and services, by anticipating our customer needs and possible pain points.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A member team (including the department head) with sub teams
You will be part of a member sub-team reporting to a manager
The main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Develop and build the customer experience design portfolio
Align focus of multiple stakeholders & the team toward a unified end-to-end experience for the customer, bringing together strategy and execution
Build enabling processes to deliver the desired customer experiences consistently and reliably
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with External Teams, especially academics/startups working in the area of experience design
Ability to Crowdsource ideas and solutions
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams
Should be up to date with all the current social media trends in the digital creative space
Aware of all the digital mediums, social media platform and should be able to come up with witty and insightful material
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Visual communication design/Mass communication/ Film Production or relevant domain
3 to 5 years of experience working in similar roles
Blogging, content writing, photography and video editing
Must have technologies the candidate should have
Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign
User-centered design (UCD), user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
Images and video processing tools
Essential skills must have:
Content writing skills
Analytical and presentation skills
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.