ShopBack: For the wins
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping, rewards, and payments platform, serving over 38 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.
The Group powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 15,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform's offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
In ShopBack, Creative Designers are an integral part of all marketing teams. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 10 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. We value the talent and ideas of our in-house designers where their ideas are always heard (or seen).
We are looking for top talent to be part of this exciting journey. If you possess the following qualities and are inspired to take up new challenges, send over your resume and portfolio.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for this position.
- Work as part of the Creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touchpoints, including digital, mobile/app and print.
- Develop design concepts and have the ability to work an idea across multiple campaign touchpoints, bringing the work to life.
- Follow the right design processes, guidelines, and adapt existing templates to different formats.
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs.
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects.
- You have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment.
- Should have a Diploma in Graphic Design or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Good written and communication skills in Thai and English to communicate with both Local AND Regional Teams.
- Experience in fast-paced e-commerce preferred.
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess basic video editing skills (Plus).
- Comfortable with web designing specs.
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collateral.
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work!