MediaMonks is looking to add another Creative Director, with a high level of English, to its all-star team of creatives. For this position, we need a well-rounded CD in Madrid that comes with experience / knowledge in the automotive industry. In this role, you’ll provide our clients with creative decks, ideas and direction, bringing forth award-winning products and campaigns for one of the world’s leading and iconic car brands.
Role & Responsibilities:
- In this key role, you’ll help steer the creative ship for one of our biggest clients: BMW/MINI.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, you’ll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns and projects big and small.
- From slogans and scripts to content for interactive campaigns, marketing, and social media and interactive campaigns, you will partner with your creative counterparts to direct creative, copy but also design, animation and illustration across teams.
- You’ll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level, even under tight deadlines.
- You’ll translate briefs from various clients into digestible roadmaps for creative exploration.
- You’ll produce creative proposals, drafts, and decks to kickstart new campaigns.
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the campaign’s objectives and client expectations.
- You look after the execution of the concept and help to improve the work by offering new angles, inspiration, best practices and practical solutions.
- You combine creative writing with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from both a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- We’re looking to hire an all-round concept developer with at least 3 years of CD-level experience in advertising or production at the highest level.
- For this role, we’re specifically looking for someone with a very high level of English and has a deep understanding of Spanish culture.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- You will take ownership for the entire campaign.
- You know how to show leadership without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- You can independently lead fast-paced pitches but also love going the extra mile when painstakingly pushing running projects to perfection.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for the latest and greatest social platforms, digital technology, an instinct for snappy writing and a natural feel for visual design.
- You’re confident leading different types of work spanning from digital and social campaigns to platforms and websites, hero films and TVCs, and installations.
- For film-based projects, it’s all about the story: you champion storytelling and are experienced working together with film directors on integrated projects.
- In digital, the user experience is king, and so you should be a sovereign when it comes to shaping concepts that captivate and inspire.
- With strong pitching and presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to clients.
- You understand the process and politics of advertising inside out and know when to be pragmatic if that’s what it takes to keep things moving.
MediaMonks got our start in 2001, and since then we've grown a lot. With offices all around the globe and around 5,600+ employees, we deliver A-level work that's won hundreds of Cannes Lions and FWAs. We are leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned companies. We’re talking big. We accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and executing exemplary work in real-time for our global clients.
Our work is bundled by teams, not by organisational layers. But it's not all work. Everyone at MediaMonks knows how to have a good time, and everyone contributes to the positive energy of our culture. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have the dream job for you.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.