Full time: 45+ hours per week
Direct Report: Mike Danner, Director of Marketing
Location: Franklin, TN
Purpose of the Position
Lead our creative team to produce world-class material for our customers, including ebooks, cookbooks, training programs, sales and marketing materials and videos.
• You'll be responsible for the creative brand, visual direction and creative execution across the entire company.
• Collaborate and lead the creative team to determine creative direction across multiple mediums including web, print and video.
• Manage the production workflow to ensure all projects are world-class and finished on time, every time.
Desired Experience and Skills
• Experience as an Associate Creative Director or Creative Director
• An impeccable design experience inside the formats of web, print and video
• Ability to balance speed with quality in the work your team produces
• Ability to manage priorities and multiple timelines across a large team