fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we are excitedly building a team dedicated to creating, executing, and maintaining a visual identity and UI design direction through a new Design System library. With our streaming live entertainment service growing in scope and users on all major platforms — from TV to mobile and web — there has never been a better moment for us to define a holistic UI direction that enables us to create delightful, seamless experiences that are systematic and scalable.
The Creative Director will be primarily responsible for creating a visual identity and UI design vision, both for the short- and long-term, along with guiding principles. As such, we are looking for a candidate who is adept and experienced both working with and leading such initiatives. Be capable of self-starting, but also passionate about collaborating to garner information, support, and resources to tackle problems effectively and inclusively.
Strong leadership and communication skills are must haves as the Creative Director will be expected to lead, manage, and advocate our visual identity, navigating user feedback and stakeholder input. Ability to clearly articulate decisions and rationale will be essential in gaining buy-in, as well as ensuring others can utilize and build upon your work.
Our ideal candidate has experience in a similar product space — streaming entertainment, sports, and gaming — and a mastery of core design skills including composition, color, typography, iconography, texture, motion, and image curation. They should be able to work in low- and high-fidelities, iterate and provide multiple directions as appropriate, and execute their solutions with attention to detail and inclusion of user experience and interaction best practices and norms.
- Lead the evolution of fuboTV’s brand identity and UI design.
- Work with senior product and marketing leadership to establish brand values and visual identity principles, to be used as high-level guiding forces.
- Explore, iterate, and define a vision for our product’s visual identity and UI design, taking into consideration our values and principles, stakeholder input, as well as user and market research.
- Exemplify visually compelling live sports, entertainment, and gaming experiences across TV, mobile, and web through a vision as well as through specific concept explorations.
- Own, manage, and advocate for our visual identity, collect and consolidate stakeholder and partner feedback, and ensure buy-in and adherence.
- Document and communicate our visual identity — the concept, the elements, and how to apply them — enabling others to easily, efficiently, and confidently work within it.
- Collaborate with the Design System team to refine, add realism, and bring to life the visual identity vision through our library of components and patterns.
- Collaborate with and lead other visual designers in exploring the vision as well as executing it, both through their contributions to Design System as well as exploring product experiences.
- 6+ years applying an established visual identity to digital product experiences / UI.
- 2+ years creating or evolving branding and visual identity for digital product experiences / UI.
- Extensive experience designing UI solutions that span TV, mobile, and web — ideally for live sports, entertainment, or gaming products.
- Systematic and holistic thinker and doer; creates solutions that are consistent, thoughtful, intelligible, and efficient to execute and engineer.
- Mastery of visual design (color, typography, layouts, texture, photographic curation, etc.) and how to apply it UI principles and best practices.
- Confident and comfortable to lead large scale, high impact, and high visibility initiatives.
- Passionate about collaborating and partnering to increase quality, effectiveness, and buy-in — but also to leverage other resources, delegating where necessary and appropriate.
- Highly communicative and articulate; able to get the message out, be well understood, and can clearly and confidently explain rationale.
- Some technical aptitude and/or willingness to learn in order to be aware of device and platform conventions and how visuals are translated into code.
Nice to haves:
- Experience creating or working with a Design System, particularly one being developed from scratch and that is multi-platform.
- Knowledge and experience applying accessibility guidelines and best practices.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company