Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her
Who You Are
You’re a passionate self-starter who wants to be the “backbone” of all things creative - partnering with creative and business leads to provide the elements required to bring lofty ideas into executional reality. A competent and organized creative producer, you’re the ultimate jack- or jill-of-all-trades with a sharp eye and never settle attitude.
- Collaborate with Brand, Marketing, and Creative leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to produce all in-house developed assets.
- Oversee Creative team production requirements:
- Build and maintain a robust “Rolodex” of creative/production freelance resources (e.g., set designers, stylists, model agencies, hair/makeup, photographers, etc.) to execute as needed
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve photoshoot costs without sacrificing overall quality.
- Oversee Canto, our DAM System. Maintain archive, ensure all assets are redundantly backed up and easily navigable.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in in-house creative producer or marketing / creative project manager roles, gaining increasingly more responsibility over time.
- You’re a self-starter, flexible, highly organized, detail oriented and reliable. Multitasking is a superpower of yours, as is clear communication to coworkers and outside partners.
- You manage a budget like it’s your own money - investing in the things that matter, determining where to cut corners on the things that don’t.
- You have a general understanding of studio management and photography equipment to ensure our space is organized and ready to go at the kickoff of each shoot.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where decisions get made quickly and the path from A to B is not always a straight line.
- You’re kind but firm, able to steer a project to success through diplomacy, rationale, and a clear point of view.
- You have mastery of GSuite programs (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.) as well as experience with DAM programs.
- Your comfort with photo editing programs is helpful but not required.
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- a leadership team that embraces technology, creativity, and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)