We are looking for a creative, experienced individual that is passionate about producing innovative content for Parcast Studios. You will help create content consumed by millions of people each day, while leading and overseeing a production team. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences podcasts.
What You'll Do:
- You'll report directly into the lead manager. You’ll assist with overseeing the production and execution of “Parcast Studios” shows.
- Work in studio sessions very closely with talent and direct them as is necessary.
- Have a hand in all aspects of pre-production including: researching episodes, creating and updating show schedules, writing outlines, ideating concepts and working closely with high-end talent, and making decks.
- Create innovative formats and ideas.
- Create decks to showcase potential programming.
- Create outlines and segments for upcoming shows.
- Interface with other producers and studio managers.
- Manage multiple direct reports
- Develop and mentor creatives of various skill levels
- Assist with any hiring needs for your team
- Other duties as assigned, including vacation relief for others in your department.
Who You Are:
- You have 8+ years of audio industry experience including directing talent.
- You are comfortable with strict deadlines and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You can manage and grow creative people.
- You have good time management and organizational skills.
- You possess an outstanding attention to detail.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You possess the ability to adapt to various styles of storytelling production.
- You can work independently and on your own initiative.
- You are familiar with “on the mic” style content and the audio medium.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You have the ability to timecode episodes after recording to ensure the best content possible.
- You have an understanding of a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) isn’t required, but is a plus.
- You can critique and judge your own work and achieve excellent results.
- Welcoming of creative input and constructive feedback, while advocating and promoting your own agenda and direction for audio design.
- You care about the quality of the product and your good reputation within the industry.
- You have desired experiences/accomplishments that you can tell us about.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.