We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional shaving products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
We launched in March 2013, and have been blown away by the customer response since then. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online.
The Creative Team at Harry’s helps bring the brand to life. We are involved in all aspects of the business – from designing a first-rate web experience and developing engaging advertising campaigns to creating custom product packaging, writing the best puns for our emails and art directing world-class photographers for our latest campaign.
We need a Creative Producer to help execute all the ideas that we put into motion. For this role, we are looking for a highly driven individual that comes in every day with a fearless, creative approach to getting things done.
The Creative Producer is responsible for leading all production initiatives for Harry’s digital, marketing and advertising outlets. This person owns all aspects of production from scope of work through project recap, delivering on-brand content on-time and within budget for multiple projects, simultaneously. Projects range from evergreen website updates, paid advertising initiatives and product launches to brand campaigns, omni-channel content and editorial stories for Five O’Clock, a Harry’s magazine.
What you’ll do:
- Lead creative production at Harry’s, owning all aspects of the process from pre-production through launch:
- Schedule, plan and execute photo shoots, video shoots and coordinate creative commissions including illustrations and animations
- Compile production materials including project timelines, shoot schedules, call sheets, shot lists and post-production schedules
- Hire and manage creative partners such as photographers and prop stylists
- Run pre-production meetings and calls: coordinate scheduling, prep materials, brief partners on project goals and ensure creative and executional alignment between internal and external teams
- Manage all shoot logistics to seamlessly deliver final assets on-brief, on-time and within budget
- Lead crews and run shoots with a call sheet and shoot schedule
- Perform creative executions pre-shoot and on-set including casting, prop sourcing and wardrobe styling
- Handle essential shoot logistics including scheduling messengers, booking catering and securing permits and insurance certificates
- Manage the post-production process adhering to image standard requirements
- Plan and manage the production calendar and align schedules with the brand and creative teams, as well as cross-functional teams and deadlines
- Own relationships with and continue to grow a global team of creative partners including photographers, videographers, stylists, designers, producers, illustrators, editors, retouchers, talent and agents
- Manage the creative budget: allocate funds for executions, negotiate all fees and contracts and process and file invoices
- Liaise with partner creative agencies in the development of large scale productions including brand activations and television campaigns
- Continuously strategize ways to improve and streamline our production processes, and better serve our business
- Provide Brand Team support for special projects
This might describe you:
- You have at least 2 years experience as a producer or project manager and have worked closely with creatives
- You are an overall awesome person who is energetic, yet patient, and is able to build a rapport with people quickly and easily
- You are highly organized and self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail
- You’re a planner and an executor – someone who can see the big picture, while executing the most minute details
- You have a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – we want someone who will step up to the any challenge and get excited about it
- You have excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- You have demonstrated leadership and management of staff groups and major projects, as well as the ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- You are able to stay calm and collected, demonstrating confidence in ability to get things done, even when things may be stressful or busy
- You have a genuine interest in the industry and working in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You are generally awesome and have a sense of humor
- You have excellent computer skills – a proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs
Who you’ll work with:
- Works closely with the art director, creative director, graphic designers, brand manager, brand director and cross-functional team leads to execute high quality and on-brand content
- Reports to Brand Director