Italic is building the modern "everything store." We empower consumers to shop quality goods straight from the same manufacturers as top brands but at 50-80% lower prices. For manufacturers, we provide the tools, distribution, and technology necessary to access a global customer base to build a completely new revenue stream.
As an Italic employee, your work will be on the cutting edge of cross-border commerce and you can expect to take on challenges never attempted before in our industry. Our culture is obsessed with problem-solving to better serve our customers and manufacturers, and we make all of our decisions reflecting our mission to make a high standard of living accessible to everyone.
Italic is looking for a Creative Project Manager who is ready to join our fast-growing creative team. The ideal candidate is able to forecast, prepare and manage many on-going creative projects and requests at the same time.
This role will require you to think quickly and act like a founder, in providing real-time inbound creative briefing and batching to inform the creative teams on project priority, planning, and deadlines. You will be managing the creative in-take process, meeting budgets, scheduling meetings with relevant stake holders, coordinating the increase of necessary freelance headcount, overseeing a monthly marketing calendar, and aiding in site merchandising.
- Map and track project budgets, timelines, and scope of work
- Manage and oversee multiple projects from inception to market
- Bring order to all creative projects
- Understand all facets of the project to inform the creation of clear and detailed project briefs for the Creative team - answering all internal and external questions pertinent to the project.
- Monitor and track all parts of the project; produce and distribute status tracking reports, and provide proactive recommendations to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Manage communication and approvals between creative and client teams.
- Manage and mitigate day-to-day problems, ensuring strong and effective communications in difficult and time-sensitive situations.
- Understand when (and why) to escalate issues and coordinate with all team members to ensure agreed next steps are understood and completed.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and client team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other producers to develop consistent management practices and ensure effective support for creative teams.
- A minimum of 4–6 years of project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced agency environment, managing multiple creative projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible, quick, assertive, measured, calm and collaborative.
- Thorough understanding of creative process, brand standards, and print and digital deliverables.
- Demonstrated expertise working with creative teams to ensure delivery of flawless, high-quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Extensive experience in development of print, digital, web, video and design workplans, budgets, and production schedules.
- Understanding of archival and asset management, and thorough knowledge of required file type by asset (print, video, digital, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with oversight and management of third-party relationships, including Print, Media, Photography, and Video vendors.
Italic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We don't care about where you went to college or what fancy names are on your resume. Instead, we're looking for good people: good at work and have a good heart.