Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
- - - -
The app that won millions of hearts! ❤️
At Prisma Labs, we are developing a universe of creativity with our feature product Lensa winning the hearts of millions of digital creators. Lensa is a photo and video editing super app that uses AI (neural network technology, deep learning, and computer vision) to deliver the power of imagination to the world.
Our remote team is spread across the globe and comes together to make a spectacular product that is changing the photo and video arena. We value creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and loving what you do, that's why we're looking for the best individual to join us!
If you love a challenge and you have the passion to do great things - you've come to the right place.
Our history and achievements in a nutshell.
- Back in 2016, Prisma was introduced to the world. Its AI style transfer won awards and allowed users to turn photos into art masterpieces. Can you imagine?
- Fast-forward to 2018, and our team introduced Lensa, a fully-fledged photo editor with a whole lotta AI power. One-tap edits, tons of photo processing options, and filters caught the attention of over 15 million people that download our app.
- The year is 2022, Lensa went viral with a new feature that allows users to use AI to generate new images of themselves in various styles, called “Magic Avatars,” based on the Stable Diffusion deep-learning model. Currently, Lensa is number 1 in top-grossing and top-downloaded apps in the US, leaving Instagram and Youtube behind.
The future? We'll see you there!
We are looking for a Content Strategist
We are looking for a creative writing and content professional who will ‘own’, plan and manage the copywriting aspect of all of our user communications.
- On a day-to-day basis this means working with our marketing and product teams to write/edit/advise on crafting the user communications.
- On a more strategic level it is also about creating guidelines and defining our tone of voice and the narratives we tell our users, and experimenting with marketing messaging
An ideal candidate for this role is a strong contributor who can produce high quality content herself/himself (including managing/editing outsourced freelancers and translators as needed) AND also work as a cross-functional leader for the creative writing “domain” across our entire company.
What you will do:
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will also work directly with many different folks who are leading various user communication channels, to advise and help them develop their messaging. This includes social media, paid digital ads, Apple and Google Store pages, email/push communications, marketing landing pages, in-app user communications and more
- Build and maintain a common tone-of-voice and stylistic guidelines across channels
- Write and edit copy yourself. As an AI-first company, we are excited about ChatGPT and expect it to be able to do much of the heavy lifting with the help of its amazing editor - You :)
- Manage the translation and localization process using outsourced resources
- Native English speaker
- Strong experience as a copywriter, UX writer, editor, other creative writing roles;
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills;
- High EQ and interpersonal skills - including convincing people, when needed
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience in marketing, brand management, marketing communications, b2c product roles
- Experience leading small teams and/or freelancers and/or managing collaborative processes cross-functionally
- Interest in photography, art, photo/video editing, AI/ML technologies, popular culture
Why working at Prisma is awesome:
Competitive salary and meaningful equity — we will make an ambitious offer tailored to each person;
Remote-first — we have a cool office in sunny Limassol, but Prisma people work from all over the world, so you can choose any location you prefer;
Professional development — we pay for tuition and courses and conduct online/offline lectures and training. You can count on attending professional conferences (including foreign ones);
Team spirit — we’re a young team with a very flat, open, and friendly culture;
Relocation assistance to Cyprus — we help you with everything you need to relocate to Cyprus if required. Alternatively, we can also sponsor visas to UK and EU;
Flexibility — the ability to build your own schedule, as well as the flexible ability to go on vacation. If necessary, we provide a day off (in case of unforeseen circumstances);
Tech, home office, software — we provide everything you need for your work: powerful hardware, gadgets, software licenses;
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.