Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 100,000 charging points including 700 fast charging points in 45 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a Credit Controller for 40 hours per week to join our Credit Control Team. You will report directly to our Team Leader Credit Control.
Role & responsibilities:
- Initiate collection process, ensure that the regional DSO is as low as possible
- Agree on implementing corrective measures with Team Leader
- Weekly report of top overdue customers together with proposed action plans
- Monitor actual collections, DSO and aging against set targets
- Calling/Dunning activities for customers with overdue balances for selected customers (Key Accounts – High volume customers)
- Liase with accounts receivables department for timely and accurate cash application
- Interface with Finance Customer Support to solve queries and disputed invoices
- General support of the Team Leader in operational risk management.
- Production of analyses and overviews.
- Various administrative and operational tasks
- On a daily basis communicating with the sales organization and customers.